5 Reel Slots
Have you ever pondered what makes 5-reel slots so captivating to gamers and game studios that neither group can get enough of playing them or developing more of them? Our casino experts have gone above and beyond to provide you with all of the information you want on these contemporary video slots, including how to play, how to succeed, and where to test them.
Popular 5 Reel Slots To Play for Free
How to Play 5 Reel Slots
The gameplay of slots with five reels might vary, but the basic idea behind them is always the same. Adjusting the size of the coins might be considered the initial stage in this process. This betting tab is represented by the button at the bottom of the screen where the game is being played.
The minimum amount that may be wagered on each line is one cent (on average). The limit is up to the discretion of the game’s studio. On specific slot machines, the most coins you may wager on a single line is the maximum of one, while on others, you can stake up to 10 or even 50 coins.
When running slot machine games with five reels, the coin’s value will change depending on the casino you are experiencing. There must not be any confusion between the coin size and the number of coins that are wagered on each line. The coin size is typically used as the real bet for each line. For instance, you can bet $0.01 per line and wager on 20 pay lines. Because of this wager, your total stake is now $0.20.
In some of the games, it would be helpful if you could wager credits, and you could also pick how much each credit is worth. If each token costs $0.20, and you lose two tokens while playing a video game, the total cost is $0.40. Each credit is referred to as a coin and is worth precisely what you say: twenty cents. The value of each coin is referred to as the “Coin Size” or the “Coin Value.”
Best Casinos to Play 5 Reel Slots for Real Money
5 Reel Slots Bonus Features
Fans of this casino game have a high demand for the 5-reel slot varieties since they come with many unique features, making them stand out from the competition. The enjoyment value of the games is increased as a result, and players benefit monetarily and strategically as a result.
Continue reading for more in-depth information on some of the most critical elements you may anticipate encountering while playing a slot machine with five reels:
- Bonus rounds. Bonus rounds are a feature that may be found in most 5-reel slot machines. These side rounds may sometimes be accessed by landing some unique bonus symbols. The bonus games frequently feature narratives corresponding to the slot machine’s central concept.
- Wild. A “wild” sign may stand in for any other symbol to complete a winning combination. E.g., in a game of cards, a player can finish out their hand by placing any card value they like on the joker card. The same general idea governs slot machines.
- Scatter. When playing a video slot, you can come across some of the most profitable symbols when you get a combination of scatters and other winning combinations. Scatter characters are more beneficial to a player than wild symbols because scatter symbols do not need to appear on any particular payline or reel to award a prize.
- Respins/free spins. These are the benefits a player obtains for landing particular symbols at the appropriate times. You will be awarded free spins if you land at least three scatter symbols. If you were lucky enough to win 15 free spins, the slot machine would spin itself 15 times without charging you any additional money.
- Progressive Jackpot. This is a progressive jackpot, meaning that the amount that may be won increases with time. The slot machine will deduct a certain percentage of your lost wager and add that amount to the total value of the jackpot for as long as five reel slot has not yet been awarded a jackpot prize.
5 Reel Slots Payouts and Paytables
Actually, payouts and paytables are the vital tabs you should check before running a slot. Let’s consider the main elements right away!
Wild symbols are standard on 3 reel slot machines. However, many 5-reel games provide additional types of wilds, including the following:
- Sticky wilds
- Giant wilds
- Multiplier wilds
- Extra wilds
- Shifting or walking wild
These operate in the same manner as standard wilds in that they may replace other paying symbols, but they often only show up during the bonus round and have unique capabilities. Sticky wilds do not move at all while the rest of the characters on the reels spin. Meanwhile, “walking wilds” can move across the reels one position at a time during each spin.
The name of this unique character comes from the fact that it provides benefits regardless of where it is placed. For an ordinary symbol to win, it must appear in specific positions along the pay line. In most cases, a player is awarded at least three free spins for at least three scatter symbols. Some slots need two.
Typically, the value of this payment is represented as a multiplier that is applied to the entire amount wagered. If a 5 reel slots machine tells you that you will win three times your wager if you hit three scatter symbols, then you need to multiply your total bet by three to determine how much money you will win from an online game.
Although not all slots make it abundantly clear, most will show the Return to Player (RTP) percentage somewhere within the paytable tab. If you look at the %, you can determine whether this game is better suited for casual players or people who enjoy taking more significant risks and playing longer to increase their chances of winning higher rewards.
This metric indicates how simple it is to come out on top while playing slot machines. It is ranked as follows:
This ease of play is influenced by a variety of parameters, including the number of reels, the number of rows, the number of pay lines, and the number of symbols that spin on a single reel. When there are only four distinct symbols, it is simple to land three characters on a slot machine with just three reels. The volatility level will increase if a slot machine has five reels, and ten distinct symbols can appear on each reel.
The pay line count represents the number of ways a victory can be achieved. The most basic form of a pay line consists of a vertical, horizontal line containing five symbols. On specific slot machines, all that is required to win is three characters in a row next to each other. You do not need to hit all five symbols.
Bet per line
The amount of money that you gamble on each line is denoted by this number. Your wager per line will be multiplied by the game’s total number of pay lines. Some slot machines have pay lines that are always active. Because of this, you cannot alter how many of them are active. Your wager per line will be automatically multiplied by the total number of pay lines in play. In specific machines, you can activate just one pay line.
The reels will be spun when you press this button. You can halt the reels spinning in some of the 3 reel slot machines. However, most slot machines end their games on their own, and a punter does not influence when the game terminates.
5 Reels Online Casino Slots Types
The many kinds of penny slot machines with five reels and pay lines are shown below. Slot machines that provide 243 or 1024 different chances to win do not function in the same manner as traditional slot machines. On either of these two categories of slot machines, the only way to win is to get matching symbols to appear on reels that are physically next to one another.
Let’s check each type in detail:
- 5 Reel 9 Lines slots. These games, which include Slots of Bingo, are among the most fundamental ones that players will encounter. Each game has nine lines, one of the most common configurations.
- 5-Reel 100-Lines. With up to one hundred active lines at once in each of these games, the likelihood of winning is significantly increased. Most games that provide 100 lines allow gamblers to choose how many lines they want to wager on.
- 5-Reel 1024 Ways. Aside from the standard ‘line’ layout, most games you will come across will have the ‘ways to win’ function integrated into them.
- 5-Reel 40-Lines. When there are forty lines in play, you must balance “not enough” and “too many.”
- 5-Reel, 243 Ways. Another form of “ways to win,” albeit this one does not have the same overpowering quality as the one with 1024 ways to win.
- 5 Reel 20-Lines. Have just 20 lines but a high return to player percentage (RTP), which can result in a tidy profit.
- 5-Reel, 30-Lines. The odds of winning are significantly improved when you play with 30 lines.
- 5-Reel 50-Lines. Because there are fewer lines to keep track of with each play, more bankroll control is possible with 50 paylines.
- 5-Reel 15-Lines. Some reliable options are slot machines with 15 paylines.
- 5-Reel, 5-Lines. Pokies with five paylines provide gameplay that is plain & simple, even for beginners.
5 Reels Slots Payouts, RTP & Volatility
The odds are a numerical representation of your likelihood of success. If you gamble with a coin, you have an equal chance of coming out on top. Simply put, you need to divide one by two since only one side may emerge victorious from the two possibilities. Note the number of symbols and the number of reels each contribute to your overall odds of winning.
Our Tips to Win at Five Reel Slots
There are as many different strategies and hints for beating slot machines as there are people who play them. Remember, however, that slot machines are a game of chance, and the successful strategies for one player may not necessarily be successful for you.
However, if you want to improve your game and have more fun while competing for prizes, consider the following advice:
- Prepare your game plan
- Do a check on the RTP
- Play slot machines that come with bonus rounds
- Begin by competing at no cost
- Bet the most amount possible
Best 5 Reel Slots
The most played slot machine category in online casinos is the one with five reels. It brings together many motifs, additional features, and reward opportunities. There are many paylines, and if you obtain the most outstanding possible combination, you can win a significant multiplier. Now that we have that out of the way let’s have a look at some of the most popular casino machines:
- Dead or Alive. It is a video slot machine with a Wild West theme, five reels, and nine paylines. NetEnt, the company that developed the game, has ensured that playing it will take you to the 20th century. Although it’s not a complicated game, this slot has outstanding visual and audio elements.
- Immortal Romance. A software developer affiliated with Microgaming created the video slot known as Immortal Romance. The slot machine is predicated mainly on science fiction and the cult of vampires. Both have experienced an uptick in popularity in the past few years. The video slot machine boasts visuals that are breathtaking and fantastic animation. It also has five reels and 243 paylines.
- Gonzo’s Quest. It is a video slot game with a fantastic design powered by a software company called NetEnt. The illustrious conquistador Gonzalo Pizzaro inspires this slot machine, which has five reels and 20 paylines and is based mainly on his narrative. Visit the ruins in Peru to get an unforgettable experience in a setting that is one of a kind and captivating.
- Blood Suckers. The software company NetEnt is responsible for developing the video slot known as Blood Suckers. The theme of vampires inspires this slot machine, which has five reels and 25 paylines. The reels have a gloomy appearance, giving off a gothic vibe and some spooky noises suited to the subject.
- 1429 Uncharted Seas. The basic configuration has five reels, three symbols on each spin, and 25 paylines. The fantastical sea tales popular in the 15th century inspired this new book’s plot. You will always pay the same amount for each spin, and the number of paylines will never change. It begins at only $0.10 and goes up to $100 for each spin you play.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Finally, let’s look at the hits and misses of playing slots.
- The fact that thousands of free 5 reel slots are available means that you will undoubtedly be able to discover one that will have fun playing.
- There is an abundant supply of 5 reel slots made by reputable companies.
- An enormous variety of elements may be found inside the action of 5 reel slots.
- There is an option for every amount of volatility.
- A wide variety of items have a return on investment (RTP) of 97% or higher.
- The gameplay in specific 5 reel slots might become a little bit repetitive.
- The visuals and sound quality of some older 5 reel slots are subpar.
- The limits of the 5 reel slots make it impossible to create a product with real Megaways.
This is primarily dependent on the return to player percentage (RTP) and the volatility, which are the factors that decide how much money the 5 reel slots pay out on average and how often they do so.
Yes, sure! Most of the 5-reel Tier-1 slots are perfectly optimized for smartphones.
Absolutely! Check the demo tab on a casino of interest and test free 5 reel slots any time!