Best Toronto Casinos & Online Gambling
If you are reading this review, most likely, you are looking for gambling entertainment in Toronto. The good news is that you were at the right time and in the right place. What’s more, you don’t have to waste time and nerves looking for the best Toronto casinos that will allow you to get stunning winnings and open access to thousands of casino machines.
We have analyzed dozens of the most popular gambling sites and selected only the best candidates worthy of your attention. You can find fantastic gambling houses with minimum betting limits, licensed software, and premium customer service here. Don’t waste your time; choose any of the providers below to start conquering gambling heights right now!
Top Online Casinos for Toronto
- One of the best online casinos in Canada
- Minimum deposit is only C$10
- Welcome Bonus up to C$1600
- Best No Wagering Casino
- 80 free spins on your 1st deposit
- Valid license from Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- Minimum Deposit is C$10
- Welcome Bonus up to C$750
- Over 450 Games
- Welcome bonus up to C$1000
- Jackpot rewards
- Minimum deposit is only C$10
- 3500+ games
- Profitable bonuses & promotions
- Instant Payouts
- C$10 minimum deposit
- C$1200 Welcome Deposit Bonus
- Safe and secure
- Licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission
- 100% match bonus up to C$250 on second deposit
- 150 Chances to Become Instant Millionaire for just C$10
How We Review the Best Toronto Casinos
We are well aware that the search for the perfect casino Toronto is fraught with many obstacles. First, it will require you to understand which indicators are worth checking first and which ones are less significant. Secondly, it can take considerable time, especially if you are a beginner.
It will be better if you listen to our experts, who have developed a unique methodology for evaluating gambling houses. Here are a few fundamental parameters that we check first:
- 📌 Security. We only recommend houses that use advanced software to encrypt user data. Such tools ensure that sensitive and financial information is protected around the clock. Forget data leaks or identity theft if you choose providers from our list.
- 📌 Lightning speed cashing out winnings. The number of payment solutions is a crucial factor, especially when it comes to cashing out winnings. Only some payment methods allow you to withdraw funds on the same day. Therefore, our “best of the best” rating is information you should listen to.
- 📌 Optimization for mobile devices. All top casinos, without exception, have mobile versions of gaming sites. Tier-1 operators can also offer mobile applications. In both cases, you get instant access to gambling platforms, and you can also replenish your game balance and withdraw funds at a convenient time. We evaluate gambling houses where the number of optimized mobile games does not differ significantly from the PC gaming portfolio. Ideally, a gaming service should optimize at least 40% of all gambling entertainment for smartphones and tablets.
- 📌 Record-breaking game libraries. It makes no sense to give preference to casino Toronto, that offers less than 1000 gambling entertainment. A small game portfolio means the provider works with a limited number of software providers. Meanwhile, game libraries with 3000+ games from top software development studios speak for themselves.
- 📌 Valid license from respected jurisdictions. We check the availability of a license and its validity period. The license information on the game provider’s website may be nothing more than trick or false information. Therefore, we check the information about the license on the website of the authority that issued it. Our rating lists only those providers where the availability of information about the license and its validity period are relevant.
History of Online Gambling in Toronto
Don’t worry. We will not fill your head with dozens of useless facts. Instead, we focused on a few milestones in history that were of paramount importance to the history of gambling in Toronto.
Here’s what we were able to find:
- In 1855, the people of Ontario witnessed the first lottery run.
- Believe it or not, in 1833, the Elora race track became the first place in Ontario where gambling became legal.
- Until the middle of the 19th century, any form of gambling was considered illegal. However, in 1868, during the winter carnival in Montreal, the city authorities decided to raise funds to construct a new hospital building. Many experts consider this year the starting point in the development of most gambling entertainment in Toronto.
- Starting from 1879, state lotteries were used to raise the money needed to build religious and cultural projects.
- 1892 was a significant year with the opening of the first racetrack in Ontario.
- Commercial land-based casinos have been able to operate legally since 1996. Today their total number is 24 gambling houses.
Toronto Interesting Facts
- Toronto is the fourth largest city in Canada by size.
- Toronto is also home to the largest zoo in Canada.
- Currently, over 200 ethnic groups live in Toronto.
- If you count all the trees in Toronto, their number will exceed 10 million.
- Toronto is the only city in North America with a castle.
The mobile user segment in Canada continues to show annual growth. For this reason, top operators strive to optimize as much mobile entertainment as possible for Android and iOS users. This means that if you choose an offshore casino in Toronto, you can easily enjoy any kind of gambling entertainment on Android devices, iPhones, and iPad.
Casino Games Variety
Registration at a virtual casino will allow you to try your luck at:
- Poker games
- Scratch Cards
- The Wheel of Fortune
Best Slots to Play
Online Vs Offline Casinos
It is OK if you still doubt whether to give preference to online gambling houses. Below, you can find a comparison table to understand better which type of gaming establishment is right for you.
|Features||Land-based casino||Virtual casino|
|Multiple Currencies Accepted||n||y|
|High stakes tables||y||y|
Best Land-Based Casinos in Toronto
Wondering which land-based gambling houses are the best in Toronto? According to most rankings, this includes the four most famous casinos:
- Great Blue Heron Casino
- Woodbine Race Track
- Casino Rama
- Niagara Fallsview Resort
Now let’s go over their features in more detail.
Great Blue Heron Casino
The gambling complex is located in an area equal to 75,000 square feet. If you decide to visit this gambling house, you will be able to enjoy the following:
- 500+ casino machines
- 60+ board games
- One-of-a-kind poker room
Please note that the age of visitors to a land-based casino starts from 19 years old.
|Great Blue Heron Casino
Address: 21777 Island Road
This is one of the most popular casinos due to its fantastic live betting opportunities. Remember that you will only be able to visit the gambling house if you are 19 or older. The same goes for the ability to place bets in real-time. Here are a few land-based casino features to keep in mind:
- 2000+ one-armed bandits
- Exclusive poker room
- Impressive level of customer service
Address: 555 Rexdale Boulevard
Currently, this casino is the largest in terms of its area. We are talking about a gambling complex located in an area of 92,000 square feet. The casino looks like a separate gambling world with excellent infrastructure and opportunities to have a great time.
Here you can enjoy:
- 2500+ casino machines
- 100+ varieties of classic board games
Address: 5899 Rama Road
Niagara Fallsview Resort
The land-based casino is a massive resort complex where you will witness amazing customer service, great entertainment programs, and valuable rewards. Many casino visitors come here for spectacular card tournaments. Want to test your poker skills? The Niagara Fallsview Resort is the number one choice.
|Niagara Fallsview Resort
Phone: +1 (888) 325-5788
Address: 6380 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls
If you are looking for a casino near Toronto, you should consider getting to the gambling house of your interest. Do not worry. Gambling providers have already taken care of this. It will be better if you give preference to casino bus Toronto. This is a convenient and comfortable way to get to the land-based casino and enjoy impressive views of Toronto’s landmarks.
If you want to have fun in premium gambling houses, be sure to visit Toronto. This city is full of luxurious land-based casinos and offers a unique entertainment program for every visitor aged 19 or over. Those who don’t want to leave the doorstep of their own home can opt for excellent virtual casinos that offer online gambling services.
Yes, you can legally enjoy gambling entertainment on virtual sites or land-based online casinos.
We recommend visiting: Great Blue Heron Casino, Woodbine Racetrack, Casino Rama, and Niagara Fallsview Resort.
No, your winnings are not subject to taxation.
You will be able to enjoy gambling entertainment after reaching the age of 19.