Treasures of Troy Slot
Treasures of Troy Information
|⚡️ Slot Name||Treasures of Troy|
|⚙️ Software Provider||IGT|
|💰 Min Bet||C$0.40|
|💸 Max Bet||C$120|
|🔴 Slot Themes||Action & Adventure, Ancient Greece, Jewels, History|
Canadian Casinos to Play Treasures of Troy for Real Money
Best Treasures of Troy Bonuses
|JackpotCity Casino||💰 100% bonus up to C$1600|
|PlayOJO||💸 80 Free Spins|
|Slots Magic||💵 $100 + 50 FS|
|LeoVegas||💳 $1000 + 200 FS|
Treasures of Troy Slot Review
The Treasures of Troy is an online version of the popular casino game that can captivate both inexperienced and seasoned players alike. It was developed by the software company IGT, which enabled them to deliver excellent gameplay that captivates players and gets them into an atmosphere of happiness and excitement. Let’s find out the most critical components of the Treasures of Troy and see why it’s still at the top of the popularity charts after all these years.
The Treasures of Troy casino machine has five reels and 40 different paylines to choose from. Like all other games of its kind, this online slot machine game features distinctive symbols like Wild and Scatter and can be played on various platforms, including mobile phones. There is an option to test the Treasures of Troy demo for free if you are a gamer still unsure whether you should attempt this game. And this is not the only quality that deserves notice; there are others.
Theme, Graphics & Sounds
Not only that, but undoubtedly, this is one of the most aesthetically pleasing casino slots that IGT has to offer. IGT has long had a practice of cramming the slot into a far smaller space than is necessary for the portable edition of their games; nevertheless, this version makes room for the images and music to have some breathing room.
The graphics are one of the better representations of Ancient Greece, with cheering crowds making the free spins all the more exciting and the tingling harp of each spin and win bringing you back to the good old days. The game also features a multiplier feature that can award up to 5,000 times your bet.
Ancient Greece and its various relics theme the slot machine game known as Treasures of Troy. As a result, the emblems feature valuables such as pomegranates made of gold, belts, shields, and money. In addition, the well-known characters Helen and Paris, as well as the horse that carried the Trojans, a sword, and a helmet, all make an appearance.
In this part, we’ll take a look at the many symbols that appear in the game, as well as the payments that are associated with them:
- The famous Helen of Troy. Helen receives a payout of 500 for five matches and just 100 for four games if the Multiway function is selected. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 5,000 for five, 800 for four, or 125 for three.
- Paris. If the Multiway option is utilized, Paris receives a payout of 350 for five matches and 75 for four games. When it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: two thousand dollars for five, five hundred dollars for four, and one hundred dollars for three.
- Menelaus. If the Multiway function is turned on, Menelaus will pay two hundred and fifty dollars for five matches and seventy-five dollars for four games. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 1,000 for five, 400 for four, or 75 for three.
- The helmet of Achilles. Achilles, the finest fighter of the Greek army, wore this helmet to protect his head. When the Multiway function is turned on, the helmet icon awards 100 points for five matching symbols and 40 points for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 500 for five, 100 for four, or 50 for three.
- The sword that Achilles used. When the Multiway feature is active, this symbol awards 100 for five matching symbols and 40 for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 500 for five, 100 for four, or 50 for three.
- Ace. If the Multiway function is turned on, this symbol awards 40 points for five matching symbols and 10 points for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 300 for five, 75 for four, or 15 for three.
- King. If the Multiway function is turned on, this symbol awards 40 points for five matching symbols and 10 points for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 300 for five, 75 for four, or 15 for three.
- Queen. If the Multiway function is activated, this symbol awards 40 points for five matching symbols and 10 points for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 150 for five, 50 for four, or 10 for three.
- Jack. If the Multiway function is “On,” this symbol awards 40 points for five matching symbols and 10 points for four matching symbols. However, when it comes to the standard line prizes, successful players may anticipate receiving one of the following payouts: 150 for five, 50 for four, or 10 for three.
- The Wealth of Troy. Although it does not have its payment, it acts as a wild icon and may replace any other symbols, even the ones that pay out. It occurs exclusively in columns two through five, and it always takes the place of the icon that would produce the highest payment if it were to be used alone.
- Trojan Horse. This icon will only show up in column three when you are playing the standard game; if you obtain two or more of these, you will be rewarded with free spins.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
Free Rounds/Spins Bonus: If you land at least two Bonus symbols on any central columns, you’ll be rewarded with several free spins. If you acquire two bonus symbols, you will receive ten free spins; three bonus symbols will earn you 15 free spins, and four bonus symbols will earn you twenty free spins.
Although the game promises that you may receive up to 130 free spins in total by re-triggering this feature, we have never seen it happen, so it’s safe to say that it’s not very likely to occur.
However, the feature can be re-triggered. That would be something to keep an eye out for. In the case of the multiway win, there is no additional multiplier. Strictly speaking, you might consider any characters to be multipliers, with the maximum multiplier being a whopping 500x.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
In this game, the prizes are broken up into two distinct categories. When you play with up to 40 paylines, you are eligible for the line rewards, which are depicted in the image that can be seen below. However, a different group of MultiWay prizes is available if you want to play with 1024 more possibilities to win.
The highest possible payout in the Treasures of Troy slot machine is 250 thousand dollars. That is a unique chance, but we would instead concentrate on the payments that are more within our reach. When they occur on basic or MultiWay paylines, winning combos with the same components pay out differently. For instance, Helen of Troy can earn you anything from 125 to 5,000 coins for 3 to 5 standard matches or 100 or 500 coins for 4 or 5 MultiWay hits.
Paris of Troy awards coins ranging from 100 to 2,000, with a payout of 75 to 1,000, while Menelaus awards coins ranging from 75 to 1,000, with payouts of 250. The criteria for this slot apply to each and every symbol. The Helmet and the Sword offer the same payout, varying from up to 500 and up to 100 coins.
RTP & Volatility
Checking the expected payback before playing this slot machine is recommended for everyone considering doing so. This is because the predicted payback is a significant proportion. “The predicted payback represents the potential return across a vast number of plays by various players over an extended period,” it states in the Treasures of Troy regulations.
This game’s anticipated return on investment is anywhere from 92.90% to 95.03%. The fluctuation occurs due to the total number of spins and any strategic choices the player makes while playing the game. It is more likely that the percentage will be 92.90% during the short term. However, over the long run, the outcome could be 95.03%.
“Can You Explain What These Figures Mean?”
The purpose of the percentage is to reflect the amount of money the player may anticipate earning back if they have a reasonable chance of winning. For instance, if the rate is 92.90 percent, the player would earn $92.90 for every $100 they placed into their account.
How to Win at Treasures of Troy
Playing the five-reel, four-row Treasures of Troy slot machine with more significant stakes allows players to not only activate the game’s 40 paylines but also switch on the game’s 1,024 chances to win, which is more commonly referred to as multiway action. In multiway, it is possible to form winning combinations using symbols that have landed in any position on subsequent reels, moving from right to left.
You have a far better chance of turning a profit if you bet using all 40 paylines and participate in the multiway action available in the game. But if you have a run of bad luck, like the Trojans did when they believed they were getting a fine gift horse, you can quickly burn through your money. The key to success is to approach every aspect of the slot with careful moderation.
How to Play for Free
It is in your interest to become familiar with the game on a practice basis before investing any of your own money in it. The same principle applies to every single online slot game. You’ll have a much easier time understanding the look and feel of the game if you do it this way:
- Quickly locate a Treasures of Troy demo version on the gambling sites
- Play this as often as you wish to get comfortable with the game before you start betting real money
How to Play for Real Money
To get started, you won’t need any experience or specific talents, and you won’t even have to learn anything new. Create an account, place a wager, and start spinning the reels to get started. There does not appear to be anything that would be less complex for you to consider.
Before placing your first wager, you must first become familiar with all the rules and regulations. Getting some practice first is strongly recommended, then moving on to playing for actual money.
How to Play from Mobile
Because the game can be played in the browser on your mobile device, you do not need to download and install a dedicated mobile application to play it. Therefore, you can use the Treasures of Troy app on your mobile device whenever you choose.
A mobile casino website will not restrict you in any way in terms of the location of where you may play and the time of day you can do so. Therefore, we hope you have a wonderful time playing Treasures of Troy on your mobile device, as it shows a decent optimization level.
Tips & Hints
Even while there is no 100% winning method with slot machines, there are several pointers you can keep in mind to guarantee that you give yourself the greatest possible shot at cashing in on the action:
- Limiting the amount of money you can spend may not improve your chances of winning, but it will protect you from catastrophic losses. Taking out your earnings as you go protects you against blowing away your cash.
- If you don’t keep track of your gains, you might end up leaving with nothing if you don’t stick to your goal and then continue to do so after you’ve attained it.
- In addition to preventing significant losses, setting wager limits and loss restrictions can be helpful. Do not act like you are a high roller if you do not have the financial means to do so.