Cops N Robbers Slot Review & Demo Play
Cops N Robbers Slot Details
|⚡️ Slot Name||Cops N Robbers|
|⚙️ Software Provider||Play N Go|
|💰 Min Bet||$0.09 (CAD)|
|💸 Max Bet||$90 (CAD)|
|🔴 Themes||Action & Adventure, Mystery|
Best Casinos to Play Cops N Robbers For Real Money
Best Cops N Robbers Bonuses
|PlayOJO||80 Free Spins|
|Nitro Casino||Bonus Up To C$5000|
|PlayAmo Casino||C$1500 + 150 Free Spins|
|Jackpot City Casino||C$1600|
|Lucky Nugget||150% Match Up To C$200|
Cops N Robbers Slot Review
We’re always pleased when Inspired Gaming launches a Megaways game. Cops n Robbers Megaways is no exception, as the developer always does something intriguing with the mechanic. Players were treated to some exciting bonuses in Reel King Megaways and Centurion Megaways that they had never seen before in Megaways slot games – and the same is true for this title. The Light Features and the Chase Board are unique in this case.
- As a result, you can anticipate an exciting experience as you play the reels in this slot. When Cops ‘n’ Robbers initially appeared in 2013, it was so popular that its creator, Greentube, followed it up with a few online iterations. A contemporary Megaways version has come off Inspired Gaming’s assembly line, joining earlier games like Cops ‘n’ Robbers Millionaires Row and a few Vegas tie-ins. Though Inspired gave Cops ‘n’ Robbers Megaways a look that harkens back to a former, some might say simpler time, we say that it is modern, but it also rekindles nostalgic longings.
- The Megaways gaming mechanism, on license from BTG, increases the earlier game’s play area. Each time the reels spin, a new number of symbols falls, delivering a varied number of win ways, up to 117,649 at the maximum. The stake menu offers bets ranging from 20 p/c to £/€20 per spin, which should suit all but the highest rollers.
Theme, Graphics & Sounds
Despite being a contemporary slot game, Cops n Robbers Megaways has a vintage aesthetic, which we don’t mind. Given the popularity of the Cops n Robbers brand, it makes reasonable that a more recent installment of the series will share the same aesthetic.
- Cops & Thieves, a video slot is one of several with a cops and robbers theme. It has cartoon graphics and characters, an action-packed plot, and adventures galore.
- It has a lighthearted tone and many comical-appearing characters, which will occasionally make you laugh. The music, along with everything else, fits the theme perfectly.
- Cops and Robbers is a crime-themed slot where police and thieves are in a fight to control the city.
- The graphics are good and they allow players to load and play the game without any difficulty. It will award regular payouts between game rounds but you have to be patient for the big wins.
How to Play Cops N Robbers Slot
You have a total of 9 lines to pick from, and you may play up to 5 coins per line as well as determine the value of each coin. This ranges from 9c every spin (9 lines at 1c and 1 coin per line) to $45 (5 coins, $1 coin value, 9 lines).
- You’ll be able to bet after each victory in this game, and you may utilize auto spin to play up to 50 games at once.
- The safe door is the top sign; this is unusual (does not substitute for the scatter, though all other symbols). You will receive 3000 coins for 5 of these on a pay line, and 300 coins for 4 of these.
The siren symbol in the Cops N Robbers online slot activates the free spins bonus. If you get three, you’ll get 15 free spins, four will get you 25 spins, and five will get you a whopping 100 free spins. During the bonus game, additional spins can be triggered, and all wins are tripled except 5 wilds.
- The safe cracker bonus is triggered when three, four, or five safe symbols appear anywhere on the reels. You must select one of the safes, each of which contains a cash prize. When you get three or more logo symbols, the hot pursuit bonus is activated. A board game with a robber and a cop can be found here.
- The main attraction of this game is the Car Chase Bonus feature, which is started if three or more Police Car Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels. You will also receive 2, 3, 25, or 250 times your entire stake if you get 2, 3, 4, or 5 scatters, respectively.
- Then you’ll receive 10, 15, 20, or 25 free spins at random. Additionally, a richer reel collection offers the possibility of larger prizes. You will occasionally need to choose which way to travel to go around obstacles. Your free spins wins will be doubled if you can avoid the cops.
- There are two bonus features on the Cops ‘n’ Robbers slot machine. There is a typical Gamble feature, but it is Car Chase-focused. The maximum win in the Novomatic version is 3,750 times your entire stake, thanks to a superior design.
- Now, Play ‘n GO’s slot features a total of 28,960 times wager max winnings from the Car Chase Bonus feature. As a result, Cops ‘n’ Robbers are an underrated and frequently overlooked slot game.
- The scatter sign is a cop vehicle. If you land 5 of these anywhere on the screen, you’ll win 250x your total spin amount. This symbol also serves to activate the car chase bonus feature.
Cops’n’Robbers have five high-value symbols, five low-value symbols, a police vehicle scatter symbol, and a vault symbol wild that doubles win. The low-value symbols in this game include cops, jail bars, mug pictures, and handcuffs because we are on the side of evil people.
The premium symbols are represented by plunder, including gold watches, paintings, money bags, diamonds, and other precious items. By far the most valued symbol is the wild, which offers a return of 3000x for a wild line.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
This bonus game caught me off guard. I expected free spins, but not the unusual format. You’ll hear sirens and see a rearview mirror with the city and automobiles at the top of the screen. Your objective is to keep driving while free spins are awarded.
- These spin swiftly, and you’ll occasionally get a ‘roadblock’ message on top of the reels. You only have two options: left or right. Sometimes you’ll keep driving, amassing more victories, which are displayed in the upper right corner. Other times, you’ll notice ‘Busted,’ which means your round is over. If you manage to escape, your overall number of victories is doubled.
- Online casinos offer great advantages for first-time players looking to get the most out of their first bets. The free spins gamble feature activates when a win of 5x or above occurs. Each winning cascade in free spins increases an unlimited win multiplier by +1. Scatters anywhere in view award a bonus game, of which there are 2.
- The car chase is the highlight of this game, together with the symbols which create an unforgettable ambiance. When Bert is finally caught, he enters the ID parade, where players are awarded their winnings, or the board values increase and the chase starts again. The bag, the diamonds, and the box of jewelry will reward you with 2 to 5 symbols of a kind.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
The suspense of playing slots comes from not knowing whether you will win or not. In actuality, luck is the only factor with most slot machines. But you may increase your winnings by using a few pieces of advice.
- Try out the Cops and Robbers sample game as your first step toward victory. You may become acquainted with the rules, payouts, paytables, and paylines by using the demo, which is accessible without charge. Once you are familiar with how the title functions, it’s time to try your hand at real money.
- The best slot machine strategy is to use the maximum bet. However, only start with the smallest stake and then gradually increase it. You can choose a wager size, for example.
- Cops and robbers in Megaways. Megaways slot machine has bonuses that can double your entire stake up to 500 times. Each reel may show between 2 and 7 symbols, for a total of 117,649 winning combinations. The greatest monetary value that may be won by gambling is £250,000, and the maximum number of free spins that can be provided is 25. Every time, all profits, including those from the bet, are risked.
|Symbol||Two on a Payline||Three on a Payline||Four on a Payline||Five on a Payline|
|Robber / Handcuffs||N/A||x0.55||x2.78||x11.11|
RTP & Volatility
Robbers’ RTP is 94.44%, which is considered a relatively low RTP compared to other top slots such as Donuts (96.54%) and Beat the Bobbies (95.25%). Cops ‘n’ Robbers Megaways have a high variance and an RTP percentage of 95.03%.
Tips & Hints
The slot machine has two bonus rounds. One of them allows for a maximum of 100 total bets, and the other allows for a maximum of 500 coins.
If you play at the lowest rate, there is a greater chance that the bonus games will start.
- Free Spins: This slot machine’s free spins mode is thought to be its most lucrative bonus. After all, all winnings are automatically tripled and you can win 100 free games that can be extended.
- It sounds fantastic, but keep in mind that the free spins are not frequently awarded. Although you will need to place numerous bets, the reward is worthwhile.