Aztec Bonanza Slot
Aztec Bonanza Information
|⚡️ Slot Name||Aztec Bonanza|
|⚙️ Software Provider||Pragmatic Play|
|💰 Min Bet||$0.30|
|💸 Max Bet||$150|
|🔴 Slot Themes||Aztec|
Canadian Casinos to Play Aztec Bonanza for Real Money
Best Aztec Bonanza Bonuses
|PlayOJO||80 Free Spins|
|Nitro Casino||Bonus Up To C$5000|
|PlayAmo Casino||C$1500 + 150 Free Spins|
|Jackpot City Casino||C$1600|
|Lucky Nugget||150% Match Up To C$200|
Aztec Bonanza Review
The slot machine known as Aztec Bonanza is a phenomenal game that takes place on a peculiar grid and offers various chances to win. This slot machine was designed by Pragmatic Play, and it has tumbling reels intended to increase the player’s chances of earning more prizes by replacing low-weight symbols with winning ones.
When you play the online slot machine, you can activate extra symbols after two tumbles. This increases the size of the grid and the odds that you will win a significant amount. Keep an eye out for the mystery symbol since it can award you 7776 possibilities to win while playing the free spins game.
Theme, Graphics & Sounds
It appears that more and more people are gravitating toward the Aztec motif. There have been a lot of games produced that are just like it, and to be honest, they don’t provide any new experiences. On the other hand, the developers of this game not only wowed us with the one-of-a-kind look of the game itself, but they also brought an Aztec kingdom to life right before our eyes.
The backdrop is stunning, with a blue river and a wide variety of green vegetation. A temple can be seen in the corner of the room, and there is a vibrant totem right next to the reels. The designers were successful in depicting it as the paradise that it actually was. The fact that the reels begin in a diamond pattern and have the potential to extend by up to three places in each corner makes for a fascinating gameplay element.
The music in the soundtrack is quite soothing and includes noises from nature’s animals and plants. The symbols are what one would anticipate based on the subject, and they consist of the standard playing card suits embellished with jeweled designs as the lower-paying symbols. In contrast, the higher-paying characters comprise four distinct kinds of gemstones. The game does not have any wild symbols; however, it does include a unique mystery symbol instead.
Players will feel the most satisfaction from the rewards, which may reach an incredible 19,000 times their original wager on a single spin. This is a game with medium to high volatility, and it appears to hold a lot of potential in this particular circumstance. A player’s lowest possible stake is 0.30 coins, and the highest possible bet is 150 coins every spin. The game has a return to player percentage (RTP) of 96.53%, which is excellent.
Using grid expansion and unique features are two of Aztec Bonanza’s strengths. They contribute to the game’s ability to keep players interested and engaged in the action.
The initial configuration of the slot grid is a diamond with the numbers 2-4-6-4-2, and the four corners are blocked off by stones carved with Aztec designs. These cornerstones are removed one at a time for every two winning combinations, so disclosing more of the slot grid and expanding the number of possibilities you may win. Eventually, the entire 5×6 grid will be revealed. In addition to this, when a corner block is eliminated, a particular function is activated; the features that are made available are as follows:
- Placed at the bottom right corner. On reels 4 and 5, there will be a gigantic 2×2 sign in place of any other symbol.
- Position: upper left corner. On the board, golden Aztec glyphs mark the appearance of a mystery symbol, morphing into a character that matches the others.
- Placed at the bottom left corner. All the symbols on reels one and two have been switched out for three enormous square blocks.
- The upper right-hand corner. You can raise the value of up to three lower-value symbols by transforming them into higher-value characters.
- Be aware, however, that the corner blocks are reset if a spin or tumble does not result in a winning combination. This is something that you should keep in mind.
When all four corner blocks have been eliminated, you will be awarded five free spins, during which unique reels will be in action. This will continue until all four corner blocks have been destroyed. These reels not only boost the likelihood of additional special bonuses coming into play but also raise the likelihood of mystery symbols appearing on the reels.
Those mindful of Pragmatic Play will be familiar with the “tumble” function:
- When you have a winning combination, the symbols that make up that combination will vanish, sending any symbols above them crashing down.
- New characters will then fill the area left behind.
All of this takes place throughout a single spin, which means that if Lady Luck is on your side, you may have the opportunity to significantly boost your earnings through the tumble feature alone by creating numerous winning combinations.
As is the case with the vast majority of Pragmatic Play titles, Aztec Bonanza will appeal to a diverse group of players on account of its support for ten different playing levels, six different coin values ranging from $0.01 to $0.50, and a betting range of $0.30 to $150.00.
Although this is not a new concept in the slots world, Pragmatic Play has stuck loyal to its roots and developed a visually gorgeous setting consisting of a temple pyramid set against a beautiful and vibrant backdrop. When corner blocks are eliminated, the grid’s totem pole to the right lights up and plays a short animation. Each portion of the totem pole has its unique design—an insignificant thing but, all the same, welcome addition.
The game comprises nine symbols, three of which have low values, two of which have medium weights, and three of which have high values:
- High value (between $0.10 and $0.75). The set consists of a blue gem, a green gem, and a turquoise crescent moon. Gilded corners may distinguish these three high-worth symbols from the others.
- Worth about $0.05 and $0.15. There is a Green triangle and an Orange square included in the set.
- Low value (between $0.03 and $0.10). Spades, Hearts, and Clubs are all included in the set.
- The payments above correspond to the lowest possible level of wagering: level 1 betting with a total bet of $0.30 and a coin denomination of $0.01.
Bonus Rounds & Free Spins
In order to enter the bonus round of the game, it is necessary to unlock all four corners, which can only be done if the player achieves eight consecutive tumble victories in a row. The volatility of this game ranges from medium to high, and it has a tremendous maximum win potential of 19,000 times your initial bet. Bets ranging from 30p to £150 may be placed on any platform or device, and although the game is well-made in all aspects, it does not offer anything innovative in terms of gameplay.
You’ll see a totem with four kinds of precious stones to the right of the reels. You have to open all four corners to light up all four gemstones in the totem and, more significantly, to activate the game’s free spins bonus round. The first corner you unlock correlates to the gemstone with the lowest value, and you have to open all four corners to do so. You will receive five free spins as a result of this, and each of those will take place on an extended reel set with 7,776 paylines.
You will be eligible for a different bonus feature on each spin. These bonus features are essentially the same as the features that unlock corners we have previously explained above. It may not seem like much, but the active tumble winnings feature during this round can lengthen your time in the bonus round. You will receive five free spins.
Paytables & Winning Combinations
When playing the main game, there are 384 different ways to win on the diamond-shaped grid. Winning combinations are created when two or more symbols are next to one another and match from left to right. However, as you uncover more of the grid, the number of possible winning combinations increases rapidly, reaching a maximum of 7,776.
RTP & Volatility
With a return-to-player percentage of 96.53% and a medium level of volatility, Aztec Bonanza provides a reasonably secure opportunity to rack up some respectable wins. You may expect fairly consistent payments of varied sizes during the game, but you’ll still need to manage your finances carefully.
How to Win at Aztec Bonanza
Taking advantage of the extra features offered by the slot machine is one of the most effective methods to boost your chances of earning a significant sum of money from the one-armed bandit. These features may lengthen the time to play and add money to your account.
Next, look at the paytable to determine the various kinds of bonuses that are offered, how they are activated, and the minimum amount that must be wagered before you are eligible to get the bonus money.
How to Play for Free
Because casino games are not intended to award prizes to every person who participates in them, savvy gamblers eventually see them as a kind of enjoyment rather than a means to win money. You’ll have an excellent time so long as you can keep your bankroll under control and get a sufficient amount of enjoyment out of what you’re doing. The worst thing that could occur is that some money will be lost.
If you think about it this way, playing the slot game in its free edition is the obvious choice. You won’t have to worry about keeping an eye on your bankroll, but you’ll still get the same excitement out of spinning the reels and seeing what occurs.
Follow these steps to use it at no cost:
- Find a version of the game that may be tried out for free on one of the gambling websites.
- Launch it.
- Examine the payout table, the combinations, and any other relevant information.
- Begin the process of spinning the reels!
How to Play for Real Money
In addition to free versions and opportunities to enter contests, the majority of online casinos will provide you with free bonuses as an incentive to register an account with them. If you do decide to play on the premium version, you will have access to these benefits.
How to Play from Mobile
Because it can be played on mobile devices, the online slot game Aztec Bonanza is ideal for gaming on the go. You may participate in the exciting gambling session at any mobile casino site with Pragmatic games! It will make even the most extended travel pleasurable because of its vibrant colors and a sufficient number of various extra features.
Tips & Hints
If you play wisely, you’ll be able to manage your bankroll more efficiently. If you want to avoid losing track of your finances, make sure you follow these four key steps:
- It would help if you didn’t put all your money on the line in one round. Use the in-game bonuses when you can play on a regular rather than a progressive one, and choose games with a high RTP to stretch your bets and make your bankroll go further.
- Set a budget. Before you start playing, decide how much money you want to spend and ensure your bets are consistent with that amount.
- Pick slot games that give you the longest time on the reels. In this manner, even if you don’t win any prizes, you won’t lose more money than you planned while still having a good time, and that’s a win-win situation.
- Recognize when it is time to move on. The purpose of slot machines is to provide players with a source of entertainment. Even if you don’t win, the slot machine will still play jubilant music, just as it does when it gets a winning combination on the reels. This can tempt you to keep playing, but rather than throwing away money trying to break a losing run; you should just walk away and rest.